Saturday 27 June 2009

Wednesday, March 14th, 2007

I read an interesting article the other day about harnessing the energy produced in gyms and using it as a source of electricity. Well, let's just say I'm glad they're not relying on me to put any of their theories to the test.

After an almost enthusiastic start, it's been 12 days since I set trainer in the gym. Meaning that if the country's leckie relied on me, no one'd get to see Skins.

This got me thinking. If they plan to generate electricity from people's gym sessions then what a beautiful give and take cycle that would begin. While some are roasting away on the cross trainer, others are mashed on the sofa. And if no one bothers turning up to the gym, then there's no TV. Perfect motivation for couch potatoes everywhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment